Thursday, January 31, 2013

38 Weeks!!!!



How far along?          38 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +1 lb, Total +24 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    No changes or additions.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally feeling good, occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, things are slightly more difficult to do, and I get tired and/or achy a lot easier.

New Symptoms:        Nothing new.

Sleep:              Same…  I’m still having once a night bathroom trips, but I’m sleeping well (most nights) and falling asleep quickly after I get up at night.

Cravings:         Same… Cereal and pancakes.  Oh, and chocolate.

Stretch Marks:           Not yet… 

Special Moments:      Tomorrow will be the baby’s birth month!  I’m very excited for it to be February.  I’ve done more setting up and decorating of our bedroom and the nursery.  The crib looks so cute with the crib skirt and mobile.  I want to wait to make another video until the chair slipcover comes in...

Miss anything?           Being able to squeeze between things (furniture, people, etc), sleeping on my back and stomach, running, being able to easily lean or bend over to pick up things, being able to stand close to the sink while washing dishes…

Belly Button in or out?         Same… my belly button is still in, but it’s also out…  It’s in, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that looking through a shirt or something, because the skin kind of sticks out.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Receiving the chair slipcover for the nursery.  Oh yeah, I’m also looking forward to the baby’s birth.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your video and seeing the nursery!
    Reading your blog reminded me about "Nesting". I had read once that sometimes an expectant mother will begin cleanind, decorating, etc. (like really motivated) right before she goes into labor LOL. Of course this could be another "old wives" tale. I can hardly wait to go to WA. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete