Thursday, January 24, 2013

37 Weeks





How far along?          37 Weeks = Full Term!  Yea!  Baby will still benefit from time in the womb though, so she's welcome to take her time.  Although I have no control over it, I'd like to make it to at least 39 weeks! :)

Total Weight Gain:    This past week 2 lb, Total +23 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    No changes or additions.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally feeling good, occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, things are getting slightly more difficult to do, and I get tired and/or achy a lot easier.

New Symptoms:        BH’s are getting to be a bit more painful/uncomfortable, but nothing to indicate impending “true labor”.

Sleep:              Same…  I’m still having once a night bathroom trips, but I’m sleeping well (most nights) and falling asleep quickly after I get up at night.

Cravings:         Cereal and pancakes.  Oh, and chocolate.

Stretch Marks:           Not yet… 

Special Moments:      We finished shopping!  Well… basically, we still want to get something with drawers for the nursery (we’ll get a wood dresser later) and a basket for the “diaper station” in our room.  I had a good appointment yesterday.  The birth plan is finalized!  Baby’s head is engaged and she’s in perfect position for birth.  =)  We also have our hospital bags packed with the exception of a few last minute items.  Oh yeah, and we moved the crib into our bedroom finally.

Miss anything?           Being able to squeeze between things (furniture, people, etc), sleeping on my back and stomach, running, being able to easily lean or bend over to pick up things, being able to stand close to the sink while washing dishes…

Belly Button in or out?         Same… my belly button is still in, but it’s also out…  It’s in, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that looking through a shirt or something, because the skin kind of sticks out.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Receiving all of the items that we ordered online!

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll make to at least 39 weeks, but who knows. I expect a phone call or text any day from now until...? I watched the video, it is great! I loved all the baby stuff. I mentally pictured a sweet baby girl asleep on the baby bed. Gosh, you have been busy getting ready for her. How FUN! Love you!

    ReplyDelete