Thursday, January 3, 2013

34 Weeks



I didn't end up writing an entry for 33 weeks... oops.  Well here is the latest for 34 weeks:

How far along?          34 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    The past two weeks 3 lb, Total +19 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    I haven’t bought anything new and am hoping to keep it that way.  =)  I really enjoyed being able to wear my new outfits around NM friends and family.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, some things are getting slightly more difficult to do, and I get tired and/or achy a lot easier.

New Symptoms:        No new symptoms.

Sleep:              The nightly trips to the bathroom have returned and have stuck around for a couple of weeks now.  It was also interesting sleeping at so many different homes in Abq.  Though my main complaint for sleeping there was the dry air, followed by how hot I got while sleeping.  Also my hips and back hurt a lot more in other people’s beds than they do in my own.  I’ve slept sooo much better now that I’ve been able to sleep in my own bed: no aches, no problems breathing the dry air, and not getting too hot.

Cravings:         I still have a sweet tooth, and I have been able to give in to it plenty in the past couple of weeks.

Stretch Marks:           Not yet… 

Special Moments:      Baby shower!  The ladies did a terrific job planning and executing the baby shower.  It was everything I’d ever hoped it would be!

Miss anything?           Cold sandwich meat perhaps.

Belly Button in or out?         So… my belly button is still in, but it’s also out…  It’s in, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that looking through a shirt or something, because the skin kind of sticks out.  It’s been that way for a while.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Time to finish shopping and setting up for baby!

1 comment:

  1. shopping and setting up for your new baby girl! Have lots of fun! I look forward to hearing about all the stuff you get and seeing pictures of the finished nursery. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete