Thursday, January 17, 2013

36 Weeks



How far along?          36 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week 0 lb, Total +21 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    No changes or additions.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally feeling good, some issues with back, sciatic, or hip pain, restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, out of breath easily, things are getting more difficult to do, and I get tired and/or achy a lot easier.

New Symptoms:        Not much new.  I have been having a little bit of chafing on the bikini line area from additional moisture and thigh size, so that sucks (sorry if tmi).  But everything else is about the same!

Sleep:              I’m still having once a night bathroom trips, but I’m sleeping well (most nights) and falling asleep quickly after I get up at night.  The past couple of nights my hips have been hurting a bit more throughout the night.

Cravings:         I love cereal and chocolate milk.  I have really been wanting some pancakes!!!  Today I just could not wait to have a PB & J.

Stretch Marks:           Not yet… 

Special Moments:      We did a lot more shopping!  We still have some more stuff we want to get and will probably buy those items online.  Yesterday we finally took the hospital tour.  It is a really nice place; I’m happy to have that place to give birth.  Last Saturday a friend of ours threw us a little baby shower for our WA friends.  It was very nice!  I really enjoyed it and appreciated it.

Miss anything?           Being able to squeeze between things (furniture, people, etc).  I also really miss sleeping on my back and stomach, since my hips have been hurting a bit more.

Belly Button in or out?         Same… my belly button is still in, but it’s also out…  It’s in, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that looking through a shirt or something, because the skin kind of sticks out.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Getting my birth plan finalized, buying the remaining baby items, and packing our hospital bag(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment