Thursday, January 10, 2013

35 Weeks



How far along?          35 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +2 lb, Total +21 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    I have a pair of jeans that are fitting kind of tight and have a couple of shirts that don’t like to stay all the way down, but most of my stuff is still fitting great.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, things are getting slightly more difficult to do, and I get tired and/or achy a lot easier.

New Symptoms:        I have been more tired and have occasional nausea very similar to first trimester nausea.  Sometimes I have trouble getting a deep breath and get out of breath a lot more easily.  The restless legs seem to be a nightly thing lately.  However, they only bother me in the evening while watching TV shows.  They don’t bother me while going to sleep.

Sleep:              I’m still having once a night bathroom trips, but I’m sleeping well (most nights) and falling asleep quickly after I get up at night.

Cravings:         I keep wanting to eat cereal.

Stretch Marks:           Not yet… 

Special Moments:      I bought a bunch of stuff to get ready for the baby on Monday.  I started setting up some stuff (diaper stuff, etc) and started a pile of stuff to take to the hospital and a pile of stuff that needs to be washed before baby arrives (baby clothes, sheets, etc).

Miss anything?           Being able to bend forward to easily reach or pick stuff up, and being able to effortlessly hop up off the couch or out of bed.

Belly Button in or out?         Same… my belly button is still in, but it’s also out…  It’s in, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that looking through a shirt or something, because the skin kind of sticks out.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  This weekend one of our friends here is throwing us a little shower; I’m looking forward to that.  Also, the day after that shower Carlos and I are going shopping for some more baby stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! It good to see that most the pregnancy has been pleasant, it sounds like a "good" pregnancy. It all passes by so fast, in the beginning it seems sooo slow, but before you know it, you have a sweet little baby. I'll get with you later, I want to hear about your shower and shopping :)

    ReplyDelete