Thursday, December 20, 2012

32 Weeks



How far along?          32 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week 0 lb, Total +16 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    I really enjoyed having a chance to wear all of my clothes this past week, since normally I’m just hanging around the house.  Next week I’ll get to show off my bump and maternity clothes again!

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, some things are getting slightly more difficult to do, and I get tired and/or achy a lot easier.

New Symptoms:        Nothing really new, but it is getting harder to get comfortable in the evenings while sitting up.  Baby is all up in my ribs and puts pressure on my lungs; somehow I mostly just have issues with this in the evenings.  It's not a problem if I'm lying on my side.

Sleep:              Sleeping great.

Cravings:         Hmm…  can’t really think of anything in particular… I did, however, make some peppermint meltaway cookies this week!  I made them to give to our neighbors for the holidays, but we kept some for ourselves too!

Stretch Marks:           Not yet… 

Special Moments:      Having some NM friends over at our place!  It was really nice how helpful everyone was and how considerate they were/are of the pregnant lady.  It did get pretty tiring and achy wondering around Seattle, but I took lots of opportunities to sit down.

Miss anything?           I’d still love to go on a good run, although the weather here’s not good for that anyways…  We got about an inch of snow yesterday.

Belly Button in or out?         In, but transforming.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Seeing family for our Christmas break!  We leave in two days, woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment