Thursday, November 29, 2012

29 Weeks



How far along?          29 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +3 lb, Total +14 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    Nothing to report…

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, mild occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, some things are getting slightly more difficult to do.     

New Symptoms:        I had a couple of tmi symptoms this week, though I honestly can’t remember one of them.  The other was a leaking nipple…haha.  There was one day where I was concerned with the amount of BH (Braxton Hick’s) contractions I was having.  I drank a lot of water and lied down for a while and that helped.

Sleep:              Not too bad, a little broken, but generally pretty good!

Cravings:         Cereal, oatmeal… fried chicken…

Stretch Marks:           Not yet.

Special Moments:      I had a nice appointment with a midwife on Monday and passed my glucose screening!

Miss anything?           I’d like to be able to lie on my stomach for a nice back massage.

Belly Button in or out?         In.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Buying some new maternity clothes.  I’m also looking forward to compiling a list of questions for the midwives about labor and delivery.  I will then finalize my birth plan and make a list of stuff to pack in our hospital bags.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Packing of the bags is very exciting!
    Leaking nipples LOL I remember that!
    Sounds like great progress.

    ReplyDelete