Thursday, December 6, 2012

30 Weeks



How far along?          30 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week 0 lb, Total +14 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    I bought some new clothes this past week!  Yay!  I'm hoping to not buy anymore maternity clothes this pregnancy.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, mild occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, some things are getting slightly more difficult to do, and I get tired a lot easier.    

New Symptoms:        Hmm…  Nothing really new.  Some days back, sciatic, & hip pain are worse than others, but I’m generally still pretty comfortable.  Housework is the worst for my back pain with lots of picking things up or leaning over the sink to do dishes (since I can’t get to close to the sink due to the belly).  I should start going on walks more, because I really like that.  However, I don’t really want to go by myself, and Carlos is never home during the week when it’s light outside…  Oh well, I’ll stick to in place cardio in the house, haha.

Sleep:              Sleep this week has been better than the week before.  It’s like I’ll have a few days of really good nights and a few days of slightly uncomfortable or interrupted nights and then back to really good nights.  Even the broken sleep nights aren’t too bad though!

Cravings:         Cereal, fried chicken, chocolate, cold sandwich meat…

Stretch Marks:           Not yet…  I’m guessing they’ll start popping up in the last month or two…

Special Moments:      30 Weeks!!  Aaaaa!  How exciting!  The 30's!  It's hard to believe we're so close.  One thing that struck me as special this week was that Carlos was saying how he never really got why people would brag about how big their children were…  But now he gets it because he’s so proud of how big and strong the baby is getting and of all her cool moves.

Miss anything?           I’d like a bologna sandwich!

Belly Button in or out?         In, but definitely still transforming.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  We get visitors this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment