Thursday, November 15, 2012

27 Weeks



How far along?          27 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week -1 lb, Total +10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    Nothing new.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, mild occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, some things are getting slightly more difficult to do.     

New Symptoms:        The nightly (yes, every night, but only once a night) bathroom trips have continued, and I’ve had to make trips to the restroom while shopping… 

Sleep:              Still continuing to be a bit broken, with a trip to the bathroom, some aches, and the baby’s nightly dance parties, haha.

Cravings/Aversions:  My craving for sweets hasn’t been as strong this past week.  I think I’ve been craving more grains this past week, and perhaps some meat too…

Stretch Marks:           Not yet.

Special Moments:      Reaching the 3rd trimester!  Woo hoo!  Also we bought a crib, now we just need to set it up! 

Miss anything?           Hmm…  Both Carlos and I have been pretty low on energy lately, particularly in the early evening.  We often go to sleep at like 8:30 these days…  So I guess I miss us having more energy in the evening…  Not sure why Carlos has been so tired…

Belly Button in or out?         In.  I’m not sure it will ever be “out”, but it’s getting shallower.  My piercing was really itchy this past week; I guess since I took the ring/jewelry out.  It’s better now though.

Wedding rings on or off?      On; I haven’t had any swelling/puffiness yet.

Looking forward to:  Setting up the crib this weekend and Thanksgiving next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! I loved how you said the baby had dance parties, that is so cute! I totally remember Braxton Hicks, but for some reason I remember having them more with you than with Ash. I loved your baby bed picture, you should post it on here. I'm really glad your not getting stretch marks yet. Your Aunt Theresa didn't really get them and your grandma Joyce didn't get but one or two. Well, I'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete