Friday, November 23, 2012

28 Weeks



How far along?          28 weeks 1 Day

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +1 lb, Total +11 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    Before I go to NM I’d like to buy another pair of jeans and another sweater or two!  I haven’t been going out much, so the amount of clothes I have now has been fine.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, mild occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, some things are getting slightly more difficult to do.     

New Symptoms:        Nothing really new, I have neglected to mention that during the night not only do my limbs fall asleep easily but I also get muscle cramps in my calves (Charlie’s Horses?), but I’m pretty good at stopping those dead in their tracks by stretching.  My back has been hurting a lot this past week.

Sleep:              I’ve slept so much better this past week.  The bathroom trips weren’t as frequent, although baby has still been throwing nightly parties ;)

Cravings/Aversions:  I can’t seem to have enough cereal…

Stretch Marks:           Not yet.

Special Moments:      Enjoying Thanksgiving and having the crib setup.

Miss anything?           I missed out a little on having the cocktails for Thanksgiving, but I had some sparkling cranberry apple juice to make myself feel less left out, haha.

Belly Button in or out?         In.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Spending the rest of this long weekend with Carlos.  I’m also looking forward to getting the baby shower invite and hearing about RSVP’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment