Thursday, November 1, 2012

25 Weeks



How far along?          25 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +2 lb, Total +9 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    I’ve been enjoying wearing my maternity clothes!  I still just have two pairs of maternity pants, each have things that I like and dislike about them.  I want to buy another pair, but I’m trying to wait a bit.  I don’t want to buy several now, and then gain too much weight to fit in them later and have to buy even more.

Continuing Symptoms:         Feeling movement, sore breasts, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, mild occasional back or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs.  I do have some other symptoms that some people may not care to read about (various breast changes, or things such as darkening hair on my stomach.. ).    

New Symptoms:        Nothing new this week.

Sleep:              Still sleeping great!

Cravings/Aversions:  Still craving sweets.  This week:  candy corn!

Stretch Marks:           Not yet.

Special Moments:      Ashley was here!  And Gabe, of course.  Ashley, or should I say Aunt Ashley, got to feel the baby kick a couple of times.  Also it was really fun using my belly as part of my Halloween costume.  I really liked having/seeing the cute clothes my mom and sister got the baby.  I like seeing them in her room and imagining her in them.

Miss anything?           I didn’t get to have alcohol with people during the visit or pub crawl, but I did have a couple of “mocktails” so I didn’t feel too left out.  :)

Belly Button in or out?         In, and finally took the belly button ring out.  I took it out for my Halloween costume, and decided it was definitely time to leave it out.  I could see the top and bottom of the piercing (normally the bottom would not be able to be seen).

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Ok, seriously, Carlos and I need to do some shopping for baby, haha.  I also have another midwife appointment this week, so it will be nice to hear baby’s heartbeat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment