Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our New Home

We mostly successfully moved into our new home on Sunday.  I haven't done much unpacking, primarily because we're still packing/cleaning at the apartment.  It will all be done by 2:00 p.m. tomorrow though, when we have our final inspection!  It will be so nice to be done with it.

It turns out that the kitchen is a lot smaller than I had originally anticipated.  Unfortunately, the market and our desire to find a house before our lease ended didn't leave us with a lot of time to mull over and inspect the potential homes before deciding to purchase.  So... I will have to get creative with this kitchen.  As it is, I don't really have enough room for all of our kitchen gear, let alone any food...

My thoughts are to buy something similar to the following:
Once we get a bit more settled in, or are at least finished at the apartment, I will post pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment