Friday, August 17, 2012

14 Weeks


I have decided to do a weekly update here on this blog.  I'll start with where I am now, and spare you the ailments of the first trimester.  Enjoy!  Oh! And if you haven't already done so, please vote in the gender poll.  The link is on the right.

How far along?          14 weeks 1 day

Total Weight Gain:    This past week -1 lb, Total -4 lbs

Maternity Clothes:    Not yet, but my jeans are getting quite uncomfortable to sit in.

Continuing Symptoms:         A little fatigue, body acne, sore breasts
   
Sleep:              Typically great! 

Cravings/Aversions:  I really want a popsicle…  Still have a strong aversion to turkey bacon, and for some reason one of my favorite foods doesn’t sound good: popcorn.

Stretch Marks:           Too early for this.

Special Moments:      We got to hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time this week!  I wasn’t sure if we’d be able to since the midwife couldn’t find it last month due to my anterior placenta.  I was also excited to schedule our mid-pregnancy ultrasound!

Miss anything?           I’ve been really wanting a Smirnoff Ice or something of that nature.

Belly Button in or out?         In.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  In the next week?  Closing on our house.  Overall, so excited to find out if we’re having a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment