Monday, August 13, 2012

New Developments in the Home and Body

Well, considering that I think the only person who reads this blog (Mom) already knows this stuff I don't really need to state it, but oh well, haha.

New Developments in the Home:  We are buying a house!  I started packing today and we are moving in a little less than two weeks!  I am hoping to resume home blogs once we get internet, etc set up in the house.  These blogs will include progress of setting up the house and keeping it clean and organized.

New Developments in the Body:  I am housing a baby!  So... that's probably why I have let this and my other blog slide.  Talking about an energy zapper, haha.  Well I finally have some energy back!  I am updated my blogs, have been able to resume regular housework, etc.  While the recipes won't really be any different,  my workouts have been a lot (and I mean a lot) less strenuous.  After the move I hope to resume blogging about these things as well!  Perhaps I will also use this blog to write pregnancy blogs and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment