Thursday, August 23, 2012

15 Weeks


How far along?          15 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +2 lb, Total -2 lbs

Maternity Clothes:    Not yet, but my jeans are getting quite uncomfortable to sit in.  I have one pair of jeans that I cannot button.

Continuing Symptoms:         Body acne, sore breasts, generally just feeling good

New Symptoms:       Nothing new.

Sleep:              Typically great!

Cravings/Aversions:  This week’s craving was chocolate.

Stretch Marks:           Too early for this.

Special Moments:      Nothing new is happening or going on.  I’m just happy to be feeling great.  I really enjoy my husband’s reactions to the growing bump.  He gets excited/happy about it and feels it, sometimes he’ll just rub it or kiss it.  I catch him staring at my belly sometimes.  :)

Miss anything?           Cold sandwich meat.

Belly Button in or out?         In.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  In the next week?  Closing on our house and getting the move over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment