Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No new program

So I still have not chosen a new workout program to do... perhaps I'll do that after I finish writing this blog.  However, I have been making it to the gym about 3 days a week for a cardio workout followed by stretching.  I have only been doing a very small amount of resistance workouts, and only 1-2 times a week.

I have been working on the house.  I got it cleaned up after all of the holiday gatherings and vacationings.  I was hoping to have a lot more organized by the time family comes next week, but I think it will mostly just be some rearranging.  I think I need to set some stricter goals, or goal dates rather, for completing a lot of the projects that I have in mind, and I need some way to be held accountable for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment