Thursday, October 18, 2012

23 Weeks



How far along?          23 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +1 lb, Total +5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    Just bought some more pants and my first maternity shirts this past week.  I look forward to getting more soon.  :)

Continuing Symptoms:         Feeling movement, sore breasts, veins on chest are more noticeable, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching.  I do have some other symptoms that some people may not care to read about (various breast changes, or things such as darkening hair on my stomach.. ).    

New Symptoms:        I forgot to mention that I’ll occasionally have restless legs, but it’s very mild, nothing a little massage or leg wiggling won’t fix.

Sleep:              I’ve been sleeping great!

Cravings/Aversions:  It’s so nice not to have aversions!  Sweets are still my weak spot and cravings.  I made pumpkin poptarts this week (they’re kind of like little pumpkin pies).

Stretch Marks:           Nope.

Special Moments:      Buying some maternity clothes.  It was a lot of fun now that my bump is growing, and I found some places that have clothes that fit a person as small as me!  (Target and Motherhood Maternity)  Although, after receiving a free $50 JCPenney gift card, I was disappointed to find out that they no longer have a maternity section!

Miss anything?           Not really this week.

Belly Button in or out?         In, and still sporting the piercing.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  We still haven’t bought anything for the baby, so I’m looking forward to doing that…

No comments:

Post a Comment