Thursday, October 4, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along?          21 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +2 lb, Total +5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    All of my clothes are pretty much annoying me, even the pair of maternity pants I bought.  Most of my shirts are too short, and most of the maternity clothes I got from a cousin are too big.  Maybe I should get some long tanks to wear under some of my regular shirts to extend their usage a bit.  Also, I should get some more comfortable maternity pants… Maybe I will end up going to Motherhood Maternity to shop, it's expensive, but they could have sales, right?  Also, I really want more comfortable pants!!

Continuing Symptoms:         Feeling movement, sore breasts, veins on chest are more noticeable, I’m generally just feeling good.  I do have some other symptoms that some people may not care to read about (various breast changes, or things such as darkening hair on my stomach.. ).  The body acne is a lot better, possibly due to the fact that I started using a pore cleansing face wash as body wash.

New Symptoms:        This past week I’ve had a few headaches (just mild ones, Tylenol worked), and last night my lower back was hurting while sleeping and I woke up with sore hips (that are also wider…).  I tried sleeping with a pillow between my knees last night, but I think I’ll need to use a thicker pillow.  I’ve also forgotten to mention round ligament pain, or stretching pains really.  It’s not too bad, but sometimes a little annoying.  The other day I was getting kicked in a particularly sore spot, haha.

Sleep:              I’ve been sleeping pretty great, with the exception of some back pain last night.

Cravings/Aversions:  Still mostly sweets, in particular chocolate and cake.  Last week I made a Mug Brownie!  It’s a single serving brownie that cooks in a mug in the microwave.

Stretch Marks:           Nope, but I definitely am feeling the stretching in my muscles/ligaments.

Special Moments:      We got the nursery all cleared out and ready for baby stuff!

Miss anything?           Still kind of miss being able to have a glass of wine or something, but it’s no biggie.

Belly Button in or out?         In.  I think I’ve decided to take out my belly button ring, though I haven’t done that yet.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  I’ve really been getting the inkling to buy something for the baby, perhaps a crib…

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds great! Pants used to bother me too LOL I got to where I loved dresses, but I could only afford a couple :) Decorating the nursery will be so much fun! thanks for the updates, I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete