Thursday, October 11, 2012

22 Weeks



How far along?          22 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week -1 lb, Total +4 lbs.  I accidentally lost a pound this week.

Maternity Clothes:    Clothes are still annoying me.  The hubby and I are going to the mall this weekend.

Continuing Symptoms:         Feeling movement, sore breasts, veins on chest are more noticeable, I’m generally just feeling good.  I do have some other symptoms that some people may not care to read about (various breast changes, or things such as darkening hair on my stomach.. ).  The body acne is a lot better, possibly due to the fact that I started using a pore cleansing face wash as body wash.  Still had a few headaches, the one today/last night is not going away.

New Symptoms:        Can’t think of anything…

Sleep:              I’ve been sleeping great!

Cravings/Aversions:  Still craving sweets!

Stretch Marks:           Nope.

Special Moments:      Someone could tell I was pregnant without me telling him!  That was pretty neat!

Miss anything?           Still kind of miss being able to have a glass of wine or an additional cup of coffee.

Belly Button in or out?         In, and still sporting the piercing.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Getting a few clothing items this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment