Thursday, September 27, 2012

20 Weeks



How far along?          20 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +1 lb, Total +3 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    I’m still wearing mostly regular clothes.  I basically have been switching between regular low rise jeans and my one pair of maternity jeans… So maybe I should go shopping for another pair of jeans.

Continuing Symptoms:         Feeling movement, body acne, sore breasts, veins on chest are more noticeable, I’m generally just feeling good.  I do have some other symptoms that some people may not care to read about (various breast changes, or things such as darkening hair on my stomach.. )

New Symptoms:        Umm… I’m pretty sure one of my nipples leaked last night… sorry if tmi.

Sleep:              I’ve been sleeping pretty great.

Cravings/Aversions:  Still mostly sweets.

Stretch Marks:           Nope.

Special Moments:      We’ve been working on narrowing down our name choices.  We’re down to 12 from our original 27…  I’m happy to be halfway through the pregnancy!  I’m looking forward to meeting our little girl, but I’m also content having her just where she is for now!  So, I’m not in any hurry for the second half to go by.  :)

Miss anything?           Not really missing too much.  I miss my family and NM friends, but I would be missing them either way.

Belly Button in or out?         In, though it is starting to get wider & shallower.  I’ll need to decide what to do about my bellybutton piercing soon.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Continuing to work on building baby registry, nursery planning, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment