Thursday, September 20, 2012

19 Weeks



How far along?          19 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week +1 lb, Total +2 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:    I bought my first pair of maternity jeans.  However, I’m still wearing mostly regular clothes.

Continuing Symptoms:         Feeling movement, body acne, sore breasts, veins on chest are more noticeable, I’m generally just feeling good.  I do have some other symptoms that some people may not care to read about (various breast changes, or things such as darkening hair on my stomach.. )

New Symptoms:        Nothing new.

Sleep:              I’ve been sleeping pretty great this week.

Cravings/Aversions:  Chocolate.

Stretch Marks:           Nope.

Special Moments:      We had a great mid-pregnancy ultrasound and found out that we’re having a girl!!

Miss anything?           We’re going to an Oktoberfest this weekend, so I’ll be missing out on the drinking, but at least we know who will be designated driver!

Belly Button in or out?         In.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to:  Continuing to work on building baby registry, nursery planning, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment