Monday, December 17, 2012

31 Weeks

So... I know this is late.  We had some friends in town and it just didn't happen.  I tried to write the following entry with only information that was accurate to 31 weeks, and not the 4 days that have followed.



How far along?          31 weeks

Total Weight Gain:    This past week 2 lb, Total +16 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:   Nothin' new.

Continuing Symptoms:         Lots of movement, I’m generally just feeling good, feel my muscles stretching, mild occasional back, sciatic, or hip pain, mild occasional restless legs, Braxton hicks, increased bathroom trips, some things are getting slightly more difficult to do, and I get tired and/or achy a lot easier.

New Symptoms:        Still nothing really new.

Sleep:              Sleeping pretty well.

Cravings:         Hmm…  can’t really think of anything in particular

Stretch Marks:           Not yet… 

Special Moments:      I got to feel the baby’s head!  The midwife at my appointment on Monday (Dec. 10) felt for the position of the baby.  She took my hands and helped me to feel where the baby’s head was/is.  It was really neat.  I had such a nice appointment.  She asked what we were doing for childbirth prep, and I told her that Carlos and I were reading some childbirth books.  The one book she recommended to us was one that we are already reading, so that was pretty neat.  Oh yeah!  I also got to have a prenatal massage!  That was so nice.  And I celebrated my 29th birthday on 12-12-12!!

Miss anything?           Running.

Belly Button in or out?         In, but transforming.

Wedding rings on or off?      On.

Looking forward to: 

1 comment:

  1. Great news! I am so excited to see you! It will be funny trying to hug you when you have a big belly LOL. I hope you're having a restful week! See you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete