Friday, July 1, 2011

Ultimate Fitness Plan Weeks 3 & 4

Week 3 went well.  Although I did have to do like I did on week 2, and shift the last three days.  Tuesday night of week 3 I set my alarm, but somehow did not turn it on... So I slept late and didn't get to work out that morning.  That evening I had a public meeting to attend after work, so working out that evening didn't happen either.  Therefore, I shifted the days as I did in week 2.

Week 4 has somehow been more difficult.  I've gotten in all of my workouts, but it has been so hard to wake up and hard to get moving.  Maybe it's because I haven't been sleeping wonderfully this week... For some reason I've been taking longer to fall asleep and waking up 30-60 min before the alarm this week.

Thoughts on this workout program:  I like the 5 days/week thing.  The program isn't as challenging, physically, as I thought it would be.  I'd like to pick something a bit more difficult for the next one, and perhaps 3 days of cardio instead of 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment